What does it mean to be an ambassador?
As a Famme ambassador, you will be our external face. Our ambassadors are healthy, active and ambitious, and spread training joy and positive energy in their channels.
As part of our ambassador team, you get the opportunity to test out the latest in training clothing. You will receive a personal discount code that you can share with your followers, and receive a commission on the sales made using the code.
Conditions and requirements
As an ambassador, the following must be done:
- Follow Famme on Instagram
- Join us this year Product development group on FB
- Have your personal code in bio
After the products have been received, the following requirements apply , unless otherwise agreed.
- Minimum 1 post per outfit in the form of a photo or video in the month that fronts the discount code. All garments received must be promoted in the feed.
- Minimum 4 stories that front the discount code.
- The profile must be public and the images posted during the collaboration period must be kept visible.
- Your code will be shared during promotion. You must promote the code to the best of your ability so that you increase the likelihood of use.
- Send us pictures of the products
- If you are satisfied with a product, publish a review with pictures on the product page for that specific product. The review should be objective and help customers choose a size, and should not promote your discount code or contain other information that is not relevant to the product. You must not post positive reviews about products you are not satisfied with. Remember that you have a free exchange right, even on sponsored products
- It is not permitted to advertise competing brands during the collaboration period. That is, other brands that sell training clothes for women.
End the collaboration?
- It is important that the collaboration is profitable and rewarding for both parties. If you as an ambassador are not motivated enough or if the content posted does not match our requirements, the collaboration can be terminated at any time. This applies to both parties. In the event of non-posting, you can choose between paying for the garments, or sending them back.
Return and right of exchange
You are not obliged to promote any goods you receive for free if you do not wish to keep the goods. Clothes should only be promoted if you can vouch for the clothes with your hand on your heart. You have the right to return and exchange anything received free of charge in the same way as other customers. That is that you can return the garment at our expense if necessary.
Breach of conditions and termination of cooperation
In the following cases, we have the rights to pause/temporarily deactivate the code, delete cashback/bonuses and ask for products to be returned:
- Promotion of dangerous/health-damaging products.
- Carrying out illegal activities, personal attacks or racist actions/statements.
- Failure to mark posts/stories as advertising if the garments have been received free of charge.
- Low quality of images / video. If we consider that the quality of the content is too low, the collaboration can be terminated. This is an individual assessment.
- Lack of promotion
Content rights/intellectual property
Famme can use all images, videos or other content created with clothes from Famme. All content can be used free of charge by Famme without an expiry date and for all commercial purposes, including in advertising, on our website etc.